Class Info Survey

This survey will help me to get to know you, your needs and interests, and your tech access. Thanks for filling it out!

• Please note that students enrolled in this class will be expected to respect each other’s pronoun preferences. Not sure what this means? Check out this helpful resource that explains preferred pronouns and why they matter.
  • Tech Access

In this section, I will ask you some questions about your access to technology to better understand how you will be accessing the class.
  • Did you know that you can rent a device from Queens College to access your online classes? For more information, please visit this site.
  • Writing Goals

In this section, I will ask you some questions about why you’re choosing to take English 200W and how you hope that it can help you to progress in your writing and learning.
  • Not that school isn’t **fun,** but you know what I mean!
  • Be honest: it won’t hurt my feelings. I didn’t really like writing for school when I started school, and now I’m a writing teacher, so you know, things change.
  • The Class

In this section, I will ask you for some ideas about how we should set things up. We’ll discuss these on the first day.